Monday 10 May 2010

Thought ?

After reading the book 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time' (please see blog "Book Worm" for reference), it made me realise that we all have a bit of Asberger's Syndrome is us all, don't we? Not the most politically correct phrase, but you know what I mean.

We all have these certain systems that we like to stick to and go a little bit mad if we can't keep them in control. For instance, I HAVE to write everything that I do (at work) in my diary, otherwise I will just stress at the fact that I have million things to do and I feel just that bit calmer if I have everything written in my trusty diary. You can call me anal- but that's how it is.

I suppose at the end of the day what separates us from those diagnosed with Asberger's or OCD or anything similar is that we can keep in in control so that it doesn't take over our lives.

That's just my thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment